This multi tower pre-war building was built in 1929 by the Fred French Company and converted to a co-op in 1988.
A Roof Terrace with panoramic views from the East River above the Tudor Parks to the NYC skyline is available to residents.
There is a complimentary fitness center on one of the sub levels.
Subletting is permitted after one year of ownership.
Pied-à-terre, parents buying with children ok.
Sorry, no dogs allowed.
Common Outdoor Space
Year Built: 1928