August 1st or 15th. Showings between 11a-4p - 24 hour notice required.
Beautiful One Bedroom apartment on high floor in Windsor Tower with direct views of the East River.
Renovated kitchen with full sized refrigerator, dishwasher, convection microwave and lots of cabinets. One of the apartments three closets is a large walk-in and there is another convenient to the kitchen if you need additional pantry space.
Updated bath, beautiful oak flooring through out. Utilities - heat, a/c, water and electricity - are included in the rent. Verizon FIOS or TWC available at additional cost.
Full service building includes 24/7 doorman, excellent maintenance staff and superintendent. Building features an in-lobby convenience store, Laundry room with river views and cable TV, Fitness Center ($39 per month), an automated USPS center, dry cleaner with wash and fold services and a florist. Community room in building.
Two parks, conveniently located near the United Nations, Pfizer, Jones Day - two blocks to Grand Central and steps from midtown's "financial district".
Sorry, no pets or smokers for subtenants (renters) as per co-op rules.
5 Tudor City Place – (available approximately 10 business days from application submission)
• $200 "Tudor Realty Services" Application Fee (Non-Refundable) This fee includes a credit/background check for one applicant.
• An additional $50 fee will be charged to do credit/background checks on each additional person applying for or living in the apartment.
• $250 "Windsor Owners Corp." Move-In Deposit (Refundable)
• $100 "Windsor Owners Corp." Move-In Fee (Non-Refundable)
• First Month's Rent and 1 month Security - Held until approval, refunded if not approved
• Heat, Water, A/C and Electricity Included in rent
• Broker Fee - Refundable if you are not approved and application was submitted in good faith
- Health Club
- Walk In Closet