Beautifully renovated studio in historic Tudor City! Sorry, Co-op does not allow smokers or pets for renters.
Available as furnished or unfurnished (same price).
Windsor Tower has a convenience store in the Lobby, an automated USPS branch, florist, dry cleaners, maid service, wine store and nail salon (with additional services).
Two blocks to Grand Central. Tudor City has two landscaped parks for your enjoyment.
New casement windows with granite windows sills and through the wall heating and a/c. Kitchen has granite counter top, Full size refrigerator, dishwasher, two burner in counter cooking appliance and convection microwave oven.
Lots of closet space (a custom double). Apartment is being freshly painted.
Bathroom has been updated as well.
12-month leases. Renewals are reviewed and approved by the Board on an annual basis.
• No smoking and no pets.
• Heat / electricity / air conditioning and water included.
• Full Service building, 24-hour doorman, bike room, fitness center and convenience Store.
• Fitness Center in building ($39 month), Laundry room with River view and cable TV, 24/7 Doorman building,
• FIOS & Spectrum available.
Approximately 10 business days to process application, annual income equal to monthly rent x40 ($78k), MUST have good credit, guarantors on a case by case basis. Students MUST pay the year in advance.
Fees, etc. below:
ALL CHECKS MUST BE CERTIFIED BANK CHECKS
• $200 "Tudor Realty Service" Application Fee Certified Check or Money order (non-refundable)
• *$250 "Windsor Owners Corp" Move-In Deposit refundable
• *$100 "Windsor Owners Corp" Move-In (non-refundable)
• *Broker fee - % of year's total rent
• *First month and one months' security
*refundable if you are not approved and have submitted an application in good faith
- Health Club