Quiet, good sized studio facing Tudor City Place available September 15th.
24 Hour doorman full service building, two blocks to Grand Central, In-lobby convenience store, fantastic Laundry Room onsite (river view and cable television), a real Fitness Center ($39 per month) with fantastic views and light.
Great selection of grocery stores in the neighborhood, FreshDirect and weekly farmer's market nearby.
Sorry, no pets or smoking.
Two blocks to Grand Central Station, easy access to the entire City.
Heat / electricity / air conditioning and water included.
Approximately 10 business days to process application, annual income equal to monthly rent x40, must have good credit, 12 month lease; guarantors on a case by case basis. Students must pay the year in advance.
Fees, etc. below:
• $200 "Tudor Realty Service" Application Fee Certified Check or Money order (non-refundable)
• $250 "Windsor Owners Corp" Move-In Deposit refundable
• $100 "Windsor Owners Corp" Move-In (non-refundable)
• First month and 1-2 month’s security – held until approval, refundable if you are not approved
• Broker fee - refundable if you are not approved and have submitted an application in good faith
- Health Club