Corner one bedroom in Tudor City facing West and North; trees, light and two closets (one a huge walk-in).
The apartment has a kitchenette with full electrical oven and under-counter refrigerator. Beautiful oak wooden flooring through-out. Windowed bathroom.
This is a full service co-op building; 24/7 doorman who accept your dry cleaning or other deliveries, full maintenance and porter staff.
Building features a large Fitness Center ($39 per month) with updated equipment and river views / light, as well as a Convenience Store in the Lobby (everything from organic, health food to saltines), a large Laundry Room with cable television and river views. There is a completely renovated Community Room available (small fee) with coat closets and private bathroom, buffet set up with refrigeration, huge flat panel with speakers, pool table, ping pong tables, great lounge chairs and dining tables if you would like to host a party.
Automated United States Post Office in front of building, dry cleaner with maid service and the best nail salon in Midtown (Tudor Garden Nails - excellent massages as well!).
Access to Tudor City Parks, two blocks to Grand Central Station.
Sorry, no pets or smokers. Low application fees. Broker fee applies.
Fees, etc. below:
• $200 "Tudor Realty Service" Application Fee Certified Check or Money order (non-refundable)
• $250 "Windsor Owners Corp" Move-In Deposit refundable
• $100 "Windsor Owners Corp" Move-In (non-refundable)
• First month and 1-2 month’s security – held until approval, refundable if you are not approved
• Broker fee % - refundable if you are not approved and have submitted an application in good faith
- Health Club