Welcome to the Cloister and Tudor City! One block from the United Nations and Pfizer, Tudor City has four parks and activities all year (we have our own gardener, Steve!)
The Cloister is a full service building with super onsite. Laundry, Bike Room, 24/7 doorman.
This small but beautifully renovated, quiet apartment is super affordable - electricity separate (approximately $20 per month). Great light, especially for an interior unit. There is a Twin sized murphy bed (in closet) and the walk-in closet has an additional freezer. Nicely equipped studio kitchen.
12 month leases, no pets or smokers. Come and get your Tudor!
It should be understood that approval is contingent upon the Board receiving a completed package of the aforementioned items and that the Board will require an interview with the prospective subtenant(s).
• Lease terms may be for one year at a time only. Renewals are reviewed and approved by the Board on an annual basis.
• Completed application form Copies of signed Sublease (Must be Blumberg P193)
• Statement of Financial Condition (enclosed) please attach copies of most recent statements for all assets listed
• Tenant Data Verification Form (enclosed) Initialed House Rules and all riders (forms enclosed)
• Applicant's Release Form (enclosed)
• Employer reference letter stating your position, length of employment, current salary including bonuses and prospect for continued employment
• Bank balance confirmation letters
• Two character reference letters for each applicant (no relatives)
Cloister Owners Corp.
c/o Orsid Realty Corp.
1740 Broadway, 2nd Fl.
New York, NY 10019
Dear Members of the Board. Must be signed and dated, contact information as well.
• Landlord reference letter Window Guard Form (enclosed)
• Move-In/Move-Out Procedure Form (enclosed)
• Lead Based Paint Disclosure Forms (enclosed): The disclosure documents must be completed in their entirety and submitted for review with the Board Package. The Board Package will not be sent to the Board of Directors for review unless the Lead Based Paint Disclosure documents are included. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made.
• Fire Safety Brochure (enclosed) for informational purposes.
• Move-In Deposit – check made payable to Cloister Owners Corp. in the amount of $500.
Non-Refundable Processing Fee -CERTIFIED check or MONEY ORDER, payable to
• Orsid Realty Corp. in the amount of $600.00.
• Credit Report Fee - CERTIFIED check or MONEY ORDER, payable to Orsid Realty Corp. in the amount of $50.00 per applicant.
• Lead Paint Disclosure Fee- a CERTIFIED check or MONEY ORDER, payable Orsid Realty Corp. for $75.00.
Broker Fee %
- Bicycle Room
- Wheelchair Access
- Receiving Room