Perfect pied-à-terre or cozy full time in Ful Service co-op building - 41st just off Second Avenue.
No pets, no smokers, approximately 10 days to process application. 12 month leases.
Two Laundry room, private outdoor space for residents, elevator, concierge.
Great super (Frank) and attentive building staff. 24/7 doorman.
This apartment has been completely renovated, full kitchen (oven, microwave, full size refrigerator), new Twin Size Murphy bed (stay or go), large walk-in closet, new bathroom (shower only). Bring your own a/c.
View is interior so the apartment is very quiet.
(available approximately 10 business days from application submission)
ALL CHECKS MUST BE CERTIFIED BANK CHECKS
• $300 Processing Fee & Credit report (Non-Refundable) Payable to Tudor Realty Corp
• $50 Guarantor (if used) Credit/Background Check (Non-Refundable)
• Move in / out fee $500 for Studios - Move-In Fee Payable to 304-324 E. 41st Street Owners Corp
• First Month's Rent and 1 month Security - Held until approval, refunded if not approved
• Utility deposit *NOTE: Electricity separate, estimated $15 and up depending on time of year
• Broker Fee - Refundable if you are not approved and application was submitted in good faith
- Bicycle Room
- Common Outdoor Space