Perfect pied-à-terre or cozy full time in Ful Service co-op building - 41st just off Second Avenue.
No pets, no smokers, approximately 10 days to process application. 12 month leases.
Owner will pay move in fee ($500 credit toward second month's rent).
Two large Laundry rooms, private outdoor space for residents, elevator, concierge.
Great super (Frank) and attentive building staff. 24/7 doorman.
This apartment has been completely renovated, full kitchen (oven, microwave, full size refrigerator), new Twin Size Murphy bed (stay or go), large walk-in closet, new bathroom (shower only). Bring your own a/c.
View is interior so the apartment is very quiet.
(available approximately 5-10 business days from application submission)
ALL CHECKS MUST BE CERTIFIED BANK CHECKS
• $300 Processing Fee & Credit report (Non-Refundable) Payable to Tudor Realty Corp
• $50 Guarantor (if used) Credit/Background Check (Non-Refundable)
• Move in / out fee $500 for Studios - Move-In Fee Payable to 304-324 E. 41st Street Owners Corp
• First Month's Rent and 1 month Security - Held until approval, refunded if not approved
• Utility deposit *NOTE: Electricity separate, estimated $15 and up depending on time of year
• Broker Fee = one month, co-broke = 15% - Refundable if you are not approved and application was submitted in good faith
- Bicycle Room
- Common Outdoor Space